Beyond the Standard model Beyond the Standard model

Wow

Honestly, your becoming one of my fav musicians on newgrounds, its too bad you don't get many votes, your stuff is great!

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Wow

Thats exactally as i imagined that it should have sounded! This is really amazing, Hey, i have a friend working on a new ROM for pokemon, would be okay if he put this in it? I think he would go for it!

Burn7 responds:

I'm glad you liked it!

That would be awesome dude. I'd crap my pants if I got any song in anything at all. You just have to make sure to send me a link if it ever happens :D

Dear You - Higurashi Remi Dear You - Higurashi Remi

Amazing

So, lets see some hat eating, i say put a vid of it on newgrounds or youtube, send me the link, okay?

Flight to MYST =HFX= Flight to MYST =HFX=

...nostalgia...

I used to play this game soooo much... But i got frusterated and stopped... I might just go back to it now... thank you

HQRSE - Frantic!!! HQRSE - Frantic!!!

Wow... Amazing!

This is by far, one of the best things i have heard on newgrounds or anywhere for that matter! Ignore Mr.Hater below, This is freaking amazing, lol, *dances to song*, I just cannot get over how good this is! Wow! Lol... Omfg, I mean WOW! Your just amazing at this, keep up the wonderful work oh god of audio portal. *bows to your greatness*

HoT Montage #1 - Music Box HoT Montage #1 - Music Box

Breathtaking

I've been waiting for the music to come out, thank you so much! Just breathtaking, and literally brought tears to my eyes... untill i saw the badgers on the music video, lol, But it was amazing......

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! =)

naruto orochimaru fight naruto orochimaru fight

I love it

But isn't this just the theme put onto newgrounds? i mean did you change it at all? Either way thanks for putting it up.

billy mays semen hardcore billy mays semen hardcore

A beep...