Fisher-Diver Fisher-Diver

Great Game

But i'm confused, i seemed to have beaten the storyline, he is scattering his dairy across the sea, but comments below me seem to say you have to beat some kind of boss? I've never had any boss or any issue with harpoons, so i'm not entirly sure if i missed something...

FreeAsANerd responds:

The game isn't over until you get a "The End" screen.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Fun game

...but i died twice =_=.................... i suck...

The Breach The Breach

Phew

That was epic! I beat it in one sitting! Although... that sitting was very, very long. I thought the game was great, it always had me wanting to go on to find out what happened. I also liked how there were some power ups like the weapon triple upgrade and that boost suit that you didn't need to win, but they were there anyway. The music wasn't memorable, but it fit what your doing perfectly, and i think that's about what people want from a good game. The game play controls were simple and easy to learn, but difficult to properly time. My only real problem with this game was the bosses, most of them i beat without even getting hurt! But aside from that, this game is amazing well done. I didn't see any real glitches, and the plot was well thought out. A few of the scenes were nicely gruesome. And the ship logs were placed even throughout to make it interesting to find out what happened next. Overall, if i could give it an 11 i would.

Sketchbook Sketchbook

i am error, loz reference?

wow, your a great artist, i'm impressed

Frontier Frontier

A bit too easy

The game itself was really good, but i mean, the final boss (the ghost ship) I beat it in one hit, it never even got to attack me. I loved the game, but make it a little harder please.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Fricken amazing

WOOT!!! I got to 1453975 feet, OVER THE FREAKEN MILLION POINT!!! No i don not have a life lol, It really helps to get those cannons early on, as well as the jet pack, get the jet pack asap.

Love Chef Love Chef

I thought it was great.

I found the animation next to flawless, very smooth. And the music fit well. But i found it a bit repeditive at times. And I think the amount of time it took to make each dish should have some factor in the scoring. Also, I don't think I have ever peeled a banana with a knife. But other than those, i enjoyed it immensly. This is one of my fav games on newgrounds now.