The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

Clever, well animated

I especially liked how you put in a cave story backdrop in that chase scene.

On the Skin of a Lime On the Skin of a Lime

Orange...

Hmmmm... this seems like a political statement about the war and moral codes involving the kantian deontology of embryonic stem cell reasearch to me... i'm not sure why... orange... so... deep...

biblo responds:

It is yeah

anime munters anime munters

Loved it

Honestly, a little bit... yaoi for my tastes, but the animation was well done, and i thought it was halarious, and FINALLY someone remembers Hetalia!

~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

Love it

As always, a great story, and a great combination of emotion in it, also i was wondering where to find the snow snow for lucy dvd, but anyway, i'm a big fan of your work, and it's nice to finally see someone give credit to God, Glory to God

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

Yeah, pretty much sucked

I only gave it a three because of comick, that was the only one worth my time. A note, random blood, random dicks, and random drugs, are not funny, they could be if you actually attempted some kind of humor in it, but no, it was just there, no pun, no irony, no sarcasm, just sitting there, most of the jokes could have been done by a three year old. The animation itself wasn't half bad, but the whole flash overall, was pretty much crap.

School 13 - Street Magic School 13 - Street Magic

Love it

Dude, i love your stuff, and my love for it is only increased by the addition of Zebrahead.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Very well done

First off, it was funny as hell. And it had very good ideals and values, teaches a good life lesson. I wish more movies and such were like this, and i was happy to finally hear Zebrahead get some credit for somthing, they are just too little known. Thank you for making this!

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

AWSOME

Anyone else notice Korogra is Argorok spelled backwards, and Aigavlov is Volvogia spelled backwards, lol, pretty crafty.